Westover Capital Advisors, LLC provides investment management and wealth advisory services to high net worth individuals, families, family offices, and foundations. This position offers the right candidate a fantastic opportunity to join an established, collaborative team of advisors, to grow and build a career with a boutique, privately-owned investment and wealth management firm.
As one of our unbelievably special administrators, you will support Westover professionals with the day-to-day activities of caring for, protecting, and enabling our clients to help them lead fulfilling and extraordinary lives, including managing and resolving client requests, preparing client presentation materials, and coordinating the delivery of superior client experiences.
Key responsibilities include:
• Compose, coordinate and process internal and external mail, email, and telephone calls.
• Assist with the preparation, scheduling, and coordination of reports and meetings for clients and prospective clients.
• Independently handle internal and external client inquiries or direct them to the appropriate team member.
• Research client requests and provide advice and recommendations on Westover actions.
• Communicate with external professionals, such as accountants and attorneys.
• Document client and prospect contact and information in our CRM system.
• Perform other duties as needed, including maintaining electronic and paper files.
• Generate monthly client statements and quarterly billings.
• Assist in SEC compliance and cybersecurity responsibilities.
Essential qualifications and characteristics:
• Bachelor’s Degree, if less than five years of industry experience; advanced certifications a plus.
• Two to fifteen years of experience in client service, sales, technology, and marketing preferred.
• Pay commensurate with experience and credentials.
• Working knowledge of computers, specifically Microsoft Suite —Windows, Excel, PowerPoint required.
• Knowledge of Tamarac, eMoney Advisor a plus.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be a Can Do, pro-active, goal-oriented team player with a proven ability to communicate effectively.
• Strong organizational skills and precise attention to detail.
• Ability to solve problems, work independently and perform with poise while under pressure.
• Have a personality that exudes curiosity, confidence, and competence.
Salary and Benefits:
• More than a competitive salary, with bonus opportunities.
• Comprehensive health and dental insurance.
• 401(k) plan with discretionary, profit sharing contribution possible.
• Generous paid time off and holiday schedule.
Westover Capital Advisors, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Westover are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history (including pregnancy) or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!